Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Calling All Hoarders!

Geoff S. has on the header of his blog today:

Golfers who carry ball retrievers are gatherers, not hunters. Their dreams are no longer of conquest, but only of salvage.
DAVID OWEN

Balderdash. Rooting for logo balls sometimes makes slow play tolerable escpecially in circumstances where complaining about it is NOT and option. Also, since ProV1 balls cost ₤1 each in the U.K., all my found balls now go to my friends over there. Anything to keep the money from Wally U.

Perfect segeway to:

Any pencil or scorecard collectors out there send me an e-mail redanman@gmail.com if you're interested as I am tidying up this winter. Lots of stuff, just a SASE is all we'll need once we work out the details.

Hell, I even have a few interesting duplicate balls including a couple I might trade for a real rare one ...

No comments: