Monday, April 20, 2009

Good News/ Bad News

Good news: I made an eagle yesterday on #11 at Lehigh. After a perfectly placed drive I hit an 190 yard (downhill, downwind - before I get a random steroid check) 8-iron to a foot and a half.

Bad news: I missed the 8-iron for Albatross. Hit the lip, didn't go in, but at least it was on the high side ....


... from the left side of the top of the hill, close to the second stake from the left.


I've been very fortunate to have two aces, but I have lusted for an Albatross since I learned about them as an 11-year old. Any more it's a race against time I've got to do it while I can still reach par 5's in two. I think my chances of an aced par 3 are gone already ......

Sorry to complain, I guess I'm actually bragging ..... I don't know which is worse.

No comments: