Monday, September 14, 2009

Coming Soon

Been on Holiday and you know what that means. The New Turnberry Hotel, driving the Mercedes 1.8L diesel B-Classe over 750 miles, a tour of more than 10 never-before visited Scottish golf Courses of all ages and eating perhaps too many meat pies across Scotland. Crossing the Brig O'Doon, visiting Robert Burns at the cemetery, playing in a two-ball 90% of the time and getting a passing grade from FBD on my driving test were also noteworthy.

New additions to the cabinet include Glenmorangie Signet, 1995 Knockandu, a small Edradour and the prize, a 1985 (Wedding Anniversary year) Glenrothes.

Amazingly I bought no clothing, only a few balls and trinkets from my course visits so as to make this a proper Recession-affected Holiday. It would be faster if someone were paying me, but bear with me please.

No comments: